Tony Shoes Products
How to maintain new leather shoes How to maintain new leather shoes
How should new leather shoes be maintained
1. Loosen the shoelaces and remove the shoelaces to prevent shoe polish from contaminating the shoelaces.
2. Support the shoe, insert the shoe support or insert some paper into the toe of the shoe to support the upper for processing.
3. Use a small brush to clean the dust on the shoe surface.
4. Stick some shoe polish on the polishing cloth, and apply the shoe polish on the surface of the shoe in a circle-this method helps melt the wax in the shoe polish and make it more evenly distributed.
5. Then use a shoe brush to apply shoe polish evenly on the leather shoes to ensure that the shoe polish has been completely applied to the surface of the leather shoes.
6. Then use a horsehair brush to quickly wipe back and forth on the surface of the shoes, and you will see a beautiful gloss appear after a while.
7. Use a clean rag to wipe off the excess wax oil and make each part look the same.
8. After the shoe polish is dry, put on the shoelaces to complete the work. After this treatment, the leather shoes are bright and can be maintained for a long time.
To buy high-quality shoes, please visit
0users like this.